David Ragan Ford
sponsor for the ET Racing Series
All Saturday races, gates open @ 1:00; time trials @ 2:00; eliminations @ 5:00. All Sunday races, gates open @ 9:00 AM; time trials @ 11:00; eliminations @ 2:00.
2013 SDR Track Champions
Super Pro - Logan Watson
Pro - Terry Adams
Sportsman - Sam Adams
Junior 8-9 - Gage Bolin
Junior 10-12 ~ Sadie Wicks
Junior 13-17 ~ Austin Carden
There will be a charge for the use of electricity of $10 per day, beginning the first day you hook-up. (This is not $10/24 hrs., but $10 for Friday, $10 for Saturday and $10 for Sunday. All outlet covers are locked. All electrical outlets are on a first-come, first-serve basis. We cannot honor reservations for pit spaces with electricity. No sharing PLEASE. Purchase electricity in the Souvenir Building.
Junior Series pairing will be random as the other eliminators and first round buy backs will be allowed. There will be three age groups: 8-9, 10-12 & 13-17.
ET Series Policies and Procedures
All racing in this series will be 1/8 mile except Sportsman.
- NHRA membership and permanent numbers are required to participate in the Summit ET Finals. Membership is encouraged, but not required to enter the races.
- Racing will be conducted in accordance with SDR's Competition Policies and Procedures.
- Drivers can count their best races for points, two less than the total number of races conducted.
- The points fund will be guaranteed. The top eight in Super Pro, Pro ET and Sportsman eliminators will receive the same amount they would have won for getting down to 8 cars in a 32+ car event.
- Thirty points will be awarded for staging and 10 points will be awarded for each round won. Bonus points will be awarded as follows: Winner will get three; runner-up will get two; semi's will get one.
- First round buybacks will be allowed and buybacks will receive points for rounds won.
- Rainouts will not be made up. Points will be awarded and the purse split for any completed round of competition. Incomplete rounds will not be counted.
- The top 25 points earners will represent Silver Dollar Raceway (Team #1) at the NHRA Summit ET Finals. They will come from either of the three car categories, Super Pro, Pro ET or Sportsman. SDR will pay entry into the Finals for the top 25 points earners from our Dial-in-for-Dollars points fund. We will also field a second team based on points, but will not pay entry for Team #2 from the points fund. The High School representative will be the eligible driver earning the most points in either of the three eliminators. The ET Finals will be conducted entirely on the 1/8 mile.
- The Race of Champions for Super Pro, Pro ET, Sportsman will be held at the ET Finals.
- Gold Cards will be awarded to our Track Champions in Super Pro, Pro ET, Sportsman, Juniors & High School. A Gold Card is good for one entry into any SDR sponsored event.
- King of the Track will be contested between the top 8 finishers in one of the eliminators on a rotating basis. For the 2013 season, it will be in Super Pro Class.